Outsourced HR Pro Management Services
We help businesses eliminate risk by providing outsourced HR solutions that create high performance, effective HR systems, positive cultures, and engaged employees.
Outsourced HR Management Professional - HRM Service Options
- Performing any needed HR priorities.
- Professional HR outsourcing projects.
- Helping you resolve people management challenges.
- Customized projects based upon your specific need.
- Employment Law Compliance
- Leader and Employee Communications
- HR Performance Management
- Compensation and Employee Rewards
- Employee Relationship Management
- Recruiting, Screening, Drug Testing, Selection and Hiring
- Staff Training and Development
- Benefits Management
- We target set support hours each month, helping you create an HR Infrastructure.
Focusing on your highest HR priority, we act as your HR Manager or assist an existing team, to build your HR Infrastructure and deliver any needed HR solution.
Offering more hands-on assistance, HR Outsourced Professional Package helps build and sustain your HR infrastructure with support from our entire team of experts. This program helps perform HR functions like employee relations, compensation, recruiting, training, legal compliance, performance improvement, safety, orientations and more. Moreover, emphasis is given to helping leaders perform their people management practices within the law and using best practice HR techniques.
Hours Tailored to your Individual Company Needs
HR Solutions Summary
Drive the company’s desired strategy, objectives and behaviors with best practice people management techniques.
- Attract, hire and retain the right people, when needed.
- Build a culture and environment that supports the business strategy and objectives.
- Pay the right amount using the right pay methods creating perceptions of fairness, engagement, and motivation. Comply with the many employment laws and regulations.
- Reduce administrative hassles.
- Increase productivity and effectiveness.
- Grow and develop employees and manager
Top 3 Reason to Hire an Outsourced HR Professional
The leading reason behind the switch from in-house HR managers to outsourced HR professionals is value. Outsourcing HR functions gives companies with benefits that they usually couldn’t afford or obtain. The more clients an HR service firm has, the more negotiating strength they may have to take on profit-driven health coverage and employee benefit organizations. As a result, the company will be able to lower their health care plan costs and offer workers many previously unaffordable benefits. This makes the company more competitive when recruiting and retaining talent in aggressive job markets.
Lower Legal Liability
Compliance is an ongoing challenge for many HR departments that must deal with complicated labor, safety, discrimination, and employment regulations.
Increasingly strict regulatory environments make it quite difficult for HR professionals in small businesses to remain entirely compliant with changing OSHA, worker’s compensation, and Affordable Care Act rules. HR service firms often accept some or all of the legal responsibility for managing compliance.
New HR Industry Standards
Business practices and perceptions are evolving with changing market, industry, and government trends. Companies can choose which functions to outsource and the level of their integrated involvement with the HR services firm. An HR partnership provides customized services and documentation with access to a team of experts. Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) is a comprehensive plan that comes with an on-site or outsourced HR professional.