We are growing and looking for the best to grow with us!
Client Support Specialist
Full-Time, Remote Temporarily due to COVID-19
HR Service, an HR, compliance & benefits administrator organization, seeks a customer-centric, client support specialist with the ability to assist both business and individual clients over the telephone, via email and internet.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with new service setup and answer questions.
- Maintain and manage client database, ensure accurate, up-to-date information.
- Assist with client email distributions for legal updates, HR bulletins, and other correspondence.
- Answer incoming calls and client emails, and assist with entry into the database. Assign client user names & passwords, and assist with the information gathering process.
- Ensure accurate client data and efficient communication.
Full-Time, Remote Position
- Call on medical insurance brokers, PEOs and payroll providers across the country to assess needs and sell compliance, benefits administration and HR support services
- Call new partner prospects (brokers, CPAs, payroll providers, PEOs, etc.) to establish working relationships for them to offer our service to their clients
- Conduct needs assessments to understand client/prospect needs, pains, budget and decision process
Present services that best meet client needs, pains, and budget
- Maintain customer and partner (e.g. broker) relations helping bring in new business
- Attend some tradeshows across the country virtually and in-person
Set and meet sales quota and objectives
- Help clients communicate and get set up on new services.
- Other duties as needed
Temporary Remote Due to Covid
If you’re looking for an awesome opportunity to get started in sales, working in a fun, professional environment, and are a hard-working, self-driven, goal-oriented individual, this is the job for you.
- Help us find and generate new business using Social Media and setting up appointments for the sales team.
- Assist sales team with new client setup and sales implementation efforts
- Actively interact on Social Media sites like Linked In and Apollo finding new leads and opportunities
- Schedule appointments, demos and conference calls with prospective customers
- Establish and maintain good customer relationships
- Follow up on leads and alternative lead sources
- Update and maintain accurate customer records
- Enter and track all leads from referral sources and events utilizing company CRM
- Assist sales team with projects, sending of the handout and other duties as needed
- Helps with new sales implementations providing needed handouts, training and assistance