Job Type – Full-time
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred) HR and benefits administration: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
HR and benefits administration: 1 year (Preferred)
Paid time off
8-hour shift Monday to Friday
Onsite – If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the Employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist customers with new service setup and answer questions.
· Maintain and manage client database; ensure accurate, up-to-date information.
· Assist with client email distributions for legal updates, HR bulletins, and other correspondence.
· Answer incoming calls and client emails, and assist with entry into the database.
· Assign client user names & passwords and assist with the information gathering process.
· Impeccable attention to detail, with extreme accuracy and precise data entry ability
· 2+ years customer service experience
· Strong interpersonal skills, with a positive, fun and friendly attitude
· Ability to interact with multiple personality types
· Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as Internet
· Excellent organizational ability, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
· Self-motivated and willing to roll-up sleeves and do whatever is needed
· HR and benefits administration experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time