HR Service, Inc. is a leader in the HR, Compliance and Benefits Administration Industry and looking to add additional team players!
VP HR Solutions
Director of Sales and Marketing
Director of Benefit Administration
Client Support Manager
We Offer the Following Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Voluntary Dental & Vision Insurance
- Tickets at Work
- Access Perks
- Teladoc (Telemedicine)
- Retirement Plan – 401(k)
- Life Insurance
- Remote/Flex Work Opportunities
In compliance with the requirements for Transparency in Coverage, here are the links to the health plans offered to employees and dependents at HR Service Inc.
Account Relationship Manager
$35,000 – $50,000 a year – Full-time
Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Are you experienced in managing customer relationships?
- Do you have excellent customer service and sales skills?
- Do you enjoy talking to people and helping them solve their issues?
HR Service, Inc. is a professional HR & compliance solutions and outsourcing organization and we’re looking for a sales & customer service focused professional who will help manage existing accounts and provide sales support for other sales executives. This individual will have the opportunity to build relationships and develop sales opportunities with our established clients and customers.
· Call on existing clients to assess their needs and offer the appropriate solutions.
· Conduct needs assessments to understand client needs, pains, budget and decision process which ultimately can bring in new business.
· Maintain client relationships by ongoing communication and partnering activities.
· Assist with customer service and follow-up calls helping clients get set up and trained on new services.
· Become an expert in our products and services to effectively help answer client questions.
· Provide sales support assistance for Sales Executives
· Assist with appointment scheduling
· Assist with new client setup, agreements and sales administration.
· Other duties as needed
Qualifications and Skills
· Strong communication skills including verbal, written & interpersonal.
· Able to assess client needs, present solutions and help with our sales process by using a consultative approach.
· Skilled in calling customers to assess client needs, asking questions, communicating service options, seeking upselling opportunities and closing sales.
· Positive attitude and friendly personality.
· Proficiency in databases, & Microsoft Office, especially strong in Outlook, Word, Excel & client databases.
· Comfortable with scheduling and conducting meetings and conference calls via phone, internet and webinar.
· Customer-oriented with a true desire to be of service and willingness to help others.
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, multi-tasking work environment.
· Open-minded, flexible, self-reliant and a real team player.
· Displays high integrity in dealing with issues of a confidential nature.
· Demonstrates a high degree of initiative, drive and sound judgment.
· Prior account management, internal sales or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sandy, UT, UT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Account management: 1 year (Preferred)
Please apply via this link.
No Phone Calls Please