We’re excited to provide you with our new Complete HR and Compliance Solution!
HR eSolutions – 100% online tools and solutions that help simplify Human Resource Management practices.
We help you attract and retain your best talent, maximize the productivity of an organization by optimizing the effectiveness of its employees and create an outstanding culture.
We offer effective people-management and compliance-solutions to many important business challenges, including: managing human resources to drive business strategy, improving productivity, building effective work environments, meeting legal requirements, optimizing, and impacting overall business performance. We have provided a complete Human Resource Management Solution to help you manage your time more effectively.
What's Included in the HR eSolutions Package?
- Training Program– Supervisor and employee web-based training.
- Online Handbook– Easily create and maintain your handbook online, receiving updates.
- HR Compliance Assessment– Receive a clear picture of where you stand now with a risk score and actions needed to comply with all employment laws.
- Total Compensation Statements – This allows you and your employee to understand the real value of employee benefits and salaries.
HR Legal Library – Access state and federal laws and legal tools.
- HR Tools & Templates – Everything needed to operate your HR Department with ease and accuracy. Receive professional HR and Employment Law Solutions from highly skilled professionals eliminating compliance risks, engaging employees, increasing productivity, and creating a great work environment.
**HR Help Desk– Clients on the HR eSolutions service can call or email for assistance for $35 per call.
Always Get a Live Person who answers your call.
HR Professional Coach who provides assistance with any HR or employment law question or problems such as:
- Is termination the answer?
- What is the best approach to handle employee terminations?
- Am I operating within the law on this concern?
- Which laws apply to me within my state?
- Do I effectively communicate in stressful situations?
- How do I respond to employee complaints?
Are you ready to make your work life easier?
Contact us by Phone: 385-237-5902 x1 or by email.