|Hiring the right people||Discharges without Lawsuits|
|Leading Daily Performance Appraisals||Building a Culture of Success|
|Accelerating Change||Safety and Risk Management|
|Strategic Business Planning||Orientation - Fast Integration|
|Getting the Right People on the Bus||Positive Corrective Action|
|Effective Appraisals and Accountability||Building a Culture of Success|
|Employment Law Compliance||Ignite Performance|
|Conducting Powerful Presentations||Accelerating Change AND Implementation|
|Engagement, Reinforcement Motivation||Winning Unemployment Claims|
What are the Benefits of a Leadership Sensitivity Training Program?
We Will Travel to Your Location
Flexible Times and Dates
Choose one or Choose all the Classes
The goal of leadership sensitivity training programs is to help your employees be more aware of how their perceptions can affect the way they interact with co-workers and understand that diversity and differences in employees can improve performance and productivity. Leadership training is essential for every company to maximize optimal results within your organization. In today’s diverse employee labor and legal environment, influential people leadership skills are essential for managers at all levels of your company.
Things your Leadership Team needs to Question
Common Employee Challenges and Training Questions
- Are you finding high-quality employees to fill your open positions?
- What is your turnover rate within your organization? Do you know how to retain high-performance employees?
- Are you providing performance appraisals for your staff on a consistent basis?
- Are you in compliance with all employment state and federal laws?
- Is your pay structure in line with U.S. standards to retain your best employees?
- What is your discipline policy? Is it consistent and meeting fair practice standards?