What is an HR Infrastructure?
HR Service, Inc. helps our clients create their HR functions and practices needed to eliminate risk, create a great place to work, train supervisors and engage talent, which in return results in a high performing organization. We start by obtaining a clear understanding of where you are now about employment law risk, current HR practices, and employee perceptions.
Next, we make sure you are clear about who you are, where you’re going, and how you are going to get there. With a clear vision, mission, and values, combined with an understanding of what needs to be improved, we now work at creating step by step HR functions. For everything from how you hire, onboarding, performance management, salary guidelines, and perform all HR roles, hence building your HR Infrastructure. We further align your HR Infrastructure with your business strategy, so all people functions align to achieve our client’s plan and purpose for existence.
We Provide you with an effective human resource management system to guide your current practices, resulting in better compliance, as well as productive people placement and workplace culture.
COMPLIANCE & SAFETY
You receive legally compliant practices and a safe work environment.
Staffing and planning systems that ensure the right person is in the right place when needed.
- Keeping current on applicable federal and state laws.
- Implementing ideal practices to comply.
- Policies, procedures and practices that ensure compliance and reduce the risk of employee law suits or regulatory agency penalties.
- Leaders trained in compliance, documentation, safety and complaint response.
- Staffing and planning systems that ensure the right person is in the right place when needed.
- Recruiting and selection techniques to find and select top quality talent.
- Orientation systems to get new employees up to speed quickly.
- Defined career tracks and succession planning.
- An employer brand and image that attracts others to the business.
A positive and productive work environment where employees exhibit company values, execute company strategies and achieve objectives.
PERFORMANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY
Clear performance expectations, a tracking system and feedback process for the company, work teams and individuals.
The use of best practices for all functions and positions performed consistently throughout the organization.
- A positive and productive work environment where employees exhibit company values, execute company strategies and achieve objectives.
- A cordial and friendly atmosphere where employees can work side by side in a respectful fashion with their peers to create an effective business mechanism.
- Open, clear communication between individuals and departments. Positive resolution of conflict and differences of opinion.
- Employee involvement, teamwork, motivation, innovation, creativity and commitment.
- Perceptions of fairness, job satisfaction and high employee morale. Strong internal and external customer service.
- Diverse team members working together in a respectful fashion.
- Clear performance expectations, a tracking system and feedback process for the company, work teams and individuals.
- Performance assessment, feedback, coaching, goal setting, recognition and reinforcement techniques. System of positive corrective action.
- Reward and recognition systems which reinforce desired behaviors and business outcomes.
- Competitive pay, benefits and reward systems that support strategy, drive desired results and behaviors while being perceived as fair and equitable.
- The use of best practices for all functions and positions performed consistently throughout the organization.
- Organizational structure and workflow processes that support company strategy, drive efficient operations and effectively utilize people resources.
- Aligned human resource functions, tools, coaching and support to execute strategy, solve departmental challenges and support goal accomplishment.
- Established employment and operations policies and procedures guiding practices, behaviors and decisions.
- System of continued improvement that better meets customer needs (speed, quality and service), and improves products and labor productivity.
- Clearly defined job descriptions, roles, responsibilities, duties and tasks performed by each employee.
Highly skilled employees and leaders matching the needs of the organization with systems of continued learning and growth.
State of the art processes and techniques for the following HR functions:
- Highly skilled employees and leaders matching the needs of the organization with systems of continued learning and growth.
- Clearly defined knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for each position.
- Skill and training needs assessment methods.
- Training systems, mentoring and on-the-job training implementation.
- State of the art processes and techniques for the following HR functions:
- Recruiting, Selection, Hiring & New Employee Orientations
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits
- Performance Management and Assessment
- Employee Relations
- Training & Development
- Safety Programs and Worker’s Compensation Claims
- Personnel Records, Documentation & File Management
- Leave Programs Management
- Grievances, Corrective Actions and Terminations
- Management Coaching on Employment Practices, Corrective Actions & Employee Issues.
- Competent, caring leaders who coach and guide individuals and teams towards desired results and behaviors.
- Training and development programs that meet organizational and people objectives.