Common Call Examples to our HR Help Desk
- Employee related questions and or concerns addressed.
- Is termination the answer? If yes, how do I handle the termination discussion?
- Am I operating within the many specific employment laws?
- What do I do with a disgruntled employee?
- I have conflict of multiple employees? Do you have a solution?
- When and how do I discipline an employee?
- How do I respond to an unemployment claim?
- Should I address employee complaints immediately or wait for my supervisor to handle the situation?
What are the Benefits?
- We walk you through step-by-step techniques and practices to help you optimize and resolve any situation or decision — telephone or E-mail HR Solutions at your fingertips.
- Employee solutions, employment compliance guidance, and HR best practice techniques are only a phone call away.
- Receive fast, professional people management solutions from experts trained in employment law and human resource management techniques.
- You always get a live person who answers the phone.
- Less Expensive than hiring an employment attorney.
- No annual fees or bundled services, you are only charged for the help you need.
HR Help Desk Solutions Include:
Easy and Effective HR Help Desk Solutions for People Management Challenges
Help Desk Solutions for People Management Challenges, Legal Compliance Issues, Performance Challenges, Conflicts, Best Practice Techniques and more.
We provide you with all required employee/employer notifications. Legal Update Notification. We keep you informed of state and federal employment law changes and needed actions to comply.
Compliance Date Reminders
Get compliance date reminders, such as OSHA posting, EEO-1 Report filing, VETS 100 filing, and more. Never miss another deadline!
Customized Employee Handbook template
With up-to-date policy and procedure guidelines (updates included) that communicate relevant expectations, guide decisions, govern employment practices and create a positive work environment — optional customization and handbook review available.
Newsletter: “HR Solutions”
Receive state-of-the-art human resources techniques and ideas on people management challenges, compliance concerns, trends, and changes, in this valuable monthly newsletter.
Participate in training webinars receiving high impacting people management techniques, leader tools, and compliance tactics. Receive state-of-the-art human resources techniques and compliance guidance for any employee challenge — optional company-specific leader and employee training available.
HR Resource Center
This resource provides every kind of HR form, document, and template you will ever need. If we don’t have it, we will create it for you. Types include New Hire; Termination; Corrective Action; COBRA; FMLA; Payroll; Benefits; Safety; Staffing; and more. Access leader guidelines on performing talented people leadership functions, such as discharges, appraisals, interviews, etc. Receive compliance guidance and resources.