What Does Employee Training Include?
- Almost daily, we hear of a new lawsuit about someone or an organization being sued or fined for sexual harassment or other forms of harassment such as gender, age, religion, sexual preference, and so on. This course clearly defines what constitutes harassment, how to prevent it, what to do if you experience any form of harassment and reporting process. We also train supervisors in their role to monitor the workplace, reinforce holding others accountable to the company’s harassment policy, responding to harassment complaints, and conducting an investigation.
Superior Customer Service
- No matter how competitive it is in your field of business, you can always set yourself apart from others when you deliver outstanding customer service. This course provides employees with the tools and techniques to create raving fans of repeat business and referrals, leaving your customers loyal to your business.
Safety & Compliance with OSHA
- All organizations have some level of workplace safety, especially in industries like manufacturing, construction, or where they use tools, equipment, and chemicals. This course provides general training practices to help keep your work environment safe, free from accidents, and able to comply with OSHA requirements. We also offer a Hazards Communications course that required training for any organization that deals with hazardous chemicals.
- Getting team members to be open, direct, transparent, and clear with all forms of communication (oral, non-verbal & body language) will help you create a thriving culture where employees get results, free of harmful conflicts. This course demonstrates effective communication techniques, shows how to listen actively, and gets participants thinking about how best to communicate with the multiple personalities they deal with each day.
- Conflict in the workplace is inevitable, and how team members work through these conflicts will make or break employee relations and your work culture. This course helps participants be aware of both negative and positive ways to respond when there are differences in options and different personalities. We train people to go direct to the source, not behind each-others backs. We show how to collaborate to achieve win/win resolutions. We further show when to compromise, avoid conflict, and overall skills to work through any situation in a positive fashion.
- Most organizations have high stress levels that can hurt productivity, morale, engagement, and even employee health if not dealt with correctly. In this course, we show how to handle stress at work and in our personal lives effectively.
- Time is so precious that if unplanned and organized, it can completely get away from us before we achieve our desired actions and projects for the day. In this course, we show how to effectively manage time and show techniques to prioritize, create checklists, schedule time to get things done, organize your workflow and general work area.
Proven Sales Techniques
- Sales are the lifeline of growing and sustaining a business. Effective sales focus on finding unmet pain/needs from your target prospect and helping them resolve their challenge using your service. This course shows how to identify pain, establish a budget, present to decision-makers and techniques in closing the deal without them feeling like they were sold something. We train in a consultative sales approach that gets results, repeat business, and referrals.
Project Management/Accelerating Implementation
- We all have to manage our projects and get them implemented effectively to achieve desired results. This course shows how to effectively manage projects, achieve buy-in, and get things implemented in a timely fashion.
Employee Training includes various time options of 1, 2, 4, 6, and 8-hours.
** Dependent upon the level of detail and skill practice desired. Training is done at your facility to accommodate schedules and travel requirements for participants.