Why Provide Employee Training?
Employee Training focuses on Critical Job Skills such as Customer Service, Teamwork, & Communications. Employee training is essential to create highly productive team members that work well together, delivering your solutions in a way that sets you apart from the competition and wow your customers. Sharpening the skills of your team members is essential to growing your business, eliminating risk, and creating highly engaged people.
What are the Key Advantages of Having an Employee Training Programs?
•Ensuring You Are Operating Within the Law
•Helping you Manage Performance
•Building Effective Communications & Team Building Skills
•Creating Engaged, Motivated Employees
•Corrective Action & Termination Procedures
•Hiring the Right People and Retaining Your Best Talent
•Implementing a Sound Sexual Harassment Policy
What Does Employee Training Include?
- Almost daily, we hear of a new lawsuit about someone or an organization being sued or fined for sexual harassment or other forms of harassment such as gender, age, religion, sexual preference, and so on. This course clearly defines what constitutes harassment, how to prevent it, what to do if you experience any form of harassment and reporting process. We also train supervisors in their role to monitor the workplace, reinforce holding others accountable to the company’s harassment policy, responding to harassment complaints, and conducting an investigation.
Superior Customer Service
- No matter how competitive it is in your field of business, you can always set yourself apart from others when you deliver outstanding customer service. This course provides employees with the tools and techniques to create raving fans of repeat business and referrals, leaving your customers loyal to your business.
Safety & Compliance with OSHA
- All organizations have some level of workplace safety, especially in industries like manufacturing, construction, or where they use tools, equipment, and chemicals. This course provides general training practices to help keep your work environment safe, free from accidents, and able to comply with OSHA requirements. We also offer a Hazards Communications course that required training for any organization that deals with hazardous chemicals.
- Getting team members to be open, direct, transparent, and clear with all forms of communication (oral, non-verbal & body language) will help you create a thriving culture where employees get results, free of harmful conflicts. This course demonstrates effective communication techniques, shows how to listen actively, and gets participants thinking about how best to communicate with the multiple personalities they deal with each day.
- Conflict in the workplace is inevitable, and how team members work through these conflicts will make or break employee relations and your work culture. This course helps participants be aware of both negative and positive ways to respond when there are differences in options and different personalities. We train people to go direct to the source, not behind each-others backs. We show how to collaborate to achieve win/win resolutions. We further show when to compromise, avoid conflict, and overall skills to work through any situation in a positive fashion.
- Most organizations have high stress levels that can hurt productivity, morale, engagement, and even employee health if not dealt with correctly. In this course, we show how to handle stress at work and in our personal lives effectively.
- Time is so precious that if unplanned and organized, it can completely get away from us before we achieve our desired actions and projects for the day. In this course, we show how to effectively manage time and show techniques to prioritize, create checklists, schedule time to get things done, organize your workflow and general work area.
Proven Sales Techniques
- Sales are the lifeline of growing and sustaining a business. Effective sales focus on finding unmet pain/needs from your target prospect and helping them resolve their challenge using your service. This course shows how to identify pain, establish a budget, present to decision-makers and techniques in closing the deal without them feeling like they were sold something. We train in a consultative sales approach that gets results, repeat business, and referrals.
Project Management/Accelerating Implementation
- We all have to manage our projects and get them implemented effectively to achieve desired results. This course shows how to effectively manage projects, achieve buy-in, and get things implemented in a timely fashion.
Employee Training includes various time options of 1, 2, 4, 6, and 8-hours.
** Dependent upon the level of detail and skill practice desired. Training is done at your facility to accommodate schedules and travel requirements for participants.
Also, receive a Training Needs Analysis
- Identify Deficiencies
- Identify employee and leader skill deficiencies, challenges, opportunities for improvement, and needs that training can address.
- Identify Objectives
- Identify key business objectives and strategies impacted by training like performance improvement, sales growth, cost control, productivity, and efficiency.
- Employee Growth
- Grow and develop employee talent, knowledge, and intellectual capital.
- We developed needs assessment surveys, interview techniques, and focus group assessment techniques that identify critical training needs. Depending on your particular needs, assessment can use one or more of these training tools.
Client Review from Teton County
I can’t say enough about the personal attention and the high level of competence I receive from HR Service. Every interaction is professional and supportive. Our assigned HR Business Coach consistently goes the extra mile by responding to my inquiries any time of the day or night, and by following up with supporting literature. Having this resource has given me great confidence in my ability to deal with issues before they become problems for the organization. I’m amazed at how HR Service is able to respond to any issue I throw at them and provide me with accurate and timely guidance.