Company Mission & Vision
We make Compliance (benefit & employment Law), HR and Benefit Administration a simple process creating HR systems, productive cultures and highly engaged employees allowing you to focus on your business.
The goal of HR Service, Inc. is to provide businesses of all sizes with complete Human Resource Services and Benefit Compliance Solutions helping them navigate tricky employment laws, create engaged employees and a positive, productive culture. We help you gain an advantage over your competitors through effective HR training, coaching, and outsourcing solutions.
We help our clients achieve business strategy, improve productivity, grow sales, increase profits, control costs, develop employees and create environments where people thrive, business grows and productivity soars. We help build competitive advantage through effective communications, use, alignment and engagement of employee talent.
All consultants, managers, and trainers are professionally trained in state-of-the-art Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior techniques allowing them to provide people management solutions and deliver needed services. Many of our consultants hold Master's degrees in the field of human resource management or organizational behavior, are professionally certified in the field, and have many years of hands-on people management experience.
Working under both ERISA Solutions and HR Service, Inc. divisions, we provide web-based solution access to employers and partners.
Now you can easily create, store, and edit the following:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD) Wraps
- Employee Notices
- 125 Premium Only Plans (POP) ACA Reports and Summary of Material Modifications (SMM)
Included in our service is the HIPAA Toolkit and ACA Reporting Toolkit, which supplies training, simple instructions, and tools to ensure compliance. Once a month, employers and partners receive a legal alert that covers state and federal changes for ACA, ERISA, IRS, DOL, and all employment laws, as well as an HR Bulletin addressing best practice compliance, HR, or leader topics.
Lastly, many organizations are too small to justify hiring a full-time SPHR-certified human resources professional, so they seek HR experts. At HR Service, Inc., we provide businesses with needed HR expert services, tools, techniques, training, coaching, and outsourcing solutions. We make it a point to provide trustworthy guidance, direction, and best-practice HR and compliance techniques.
- We create high performing organizations, engaged teams and a great place to work.
- We make HR practices & compliance simple eliminating risk, providing peace of mind and implementing solutions for employers who don’t have their own HR team with self-service web-based tools or personal touch HR outsourcing.
- We educate and empower employers with compliance and HR best practices, tools and resources.
- We break complicated laws and HR practices into actionable steps helping employers with implementation and creating their HR Infrastructure.
- We are an extension of existing HR teams providing them additional staff, expertise, and solutions.
- We simplify benefit compliance for employers who offer medical insurance creating required documents, employee notices and reporting with easy to use web-based solutions or with us doing the work.
- We provide web-based self-service & full service SPD Wraps, SMMs, POPs and Employee Notices simplifying compliance, making employers audit ready and avoiding fines (Peace of mind).
- We help partners (brokers, payroll providers, PEOs, & CPAs) attract and retain business through value added benefit, HR solutions and administration solutions and high quality, personal touch service
- We provide state-of-the-art technology with high quality personal touch service providing documents and administration for HSAs, FSAs, HRAs & COBRA.
- We provide full-service ACA & 5500 Reporting and conduct required non-discrimination testing.
- Improve – We continually seek opportunities to increase in knowledge, skills and use of best practices embracing continual improvement for us, our clients and partners.
- Overcome - We find ways to overcome and obstacle or challenge, no matter the problem or business issue.
- Teamwork - We are one united team that is respectful, cooperative, supportive and helpful with each other. We win, lose and grow together.
- Giving - We conduct business and our personal lives in a matter demonstrating care, understanding and friendliness in a matter of giving more than we take in all interactions.
- Service - We provide personal touch service, answers and solutions, following through with our word, creating positive relationships, peace of mind and trust.
A Web Based Alternative to HRM
Using our ERISA eSolutions you can easily create, store and edit the following:
- Summary Plan Description (SPD) Wraps
- Employee Notices (CHIP, WHCR, HIPAA, Medicare Part D, etc.)
- Premium Only Plans (POPs)
- Summary of Material Modifications (SMMs)
- Compliance Assessment Tool
- HIPAA Toolkit
***Both solutions include a monthly emailed legal alert and HR best practice bulletin.
Web-based solutions provide the following solutions:
- HR Help Desk – speak with highly trained professionals
- Training – supervisor and employee training online
- Handbook – create and update your employee handbook online
- HR Compliance Assessment – Know your risk and action needed to eliminate it
- Total Comp Statements – Show true value of benefits with cash compensation
- Legal Library – Federal & State employment law solutions
- HR Templates – Everything needed to run your HR department
- Job Description Tool – Easily create and store job descriptions
We Have Various HR Options to Choose From
Our team offers retainer HR Support packages and standalone solutions, including employee handbooks, compliance audits, supervisor training, compensation plan design, employee opinion surveys, performance management systems, appraisals, recruiting assistance, and more.
We offer the following tools and solutions to help build your organization:
- Keeping Current On Applicable Federal And State Laws.
- Implementing Ideal Practices To Comply.
- Policies, Procedures And Practices That Ensure Compliance And Reduce The Risk Of Employee Law Suits Or Regulatory Agency Penalties.
- Leaders Trained In Compliance, Documentation, Safety And Complaint Response.
- Staffing And Planning Systems That Ensure The Right Person Is In The Right Place When Needed.
- Recruiting And Selection Techniques To Find And Select Top Quality Talent.
- Orientation Systems To Get New Employees Up To Speed Quickly.
- Defined Career Tracks And Succession Planning.
- An Employer Brand And Image That Attracts Others To The Business.
- A Positive And Productive Work Environment Where Employees Exhibit Company Values, Execute Company Strategies And Achieve Objectives.
- A Cordial And Friendly Atmosphere Where Employees Can Work Side By Side In A Respectful Fashion With Their Peers To Create An Effective Business Mechanism.
- Open, Clear Communication Between Individuals And Departments. Positive Resolution Of Conflict And Differences Of Opinion.
- Employee Involvement, Teamwork, Motivation, Innovation, Creativity And Commitment.
- Perceptions Of Fairness, Job Satisfaction And High Employee Morale. Strong Internal And External Customer Service.
- Diverse Team Members Working Together In A Respectful Fashion.
- Clear Performance Expectations, A Tracking System And Feedback Process For The Company, Work Teams And Individuals.
- Performance Assessment, Feedback, Coaching, Goal Setting, Recognition And Reinforcement Techniques. System Of Positive Corrective Action.
- Reward And Recognition Systems Which Reinforce Desired Behaviors And Business Outcomes.
- Competitive Pay, Benefits And Reward Systems That Support Strategy, Drive Desired Results And Behaviors While Being Perceived As Fair And Equitable.
- The Use Of Best Practices For All Functions And Positions Performed Consistently Throughout The Organization.
- Organizational Structure And Workflow Processes That Support Company Strategy, Drive Efficient Operations And Effectively Utilize People Resources.
- Aligned Human Resource Functions, Tools, Coaching And Support To Execute Strategy, Solve Departmental Challenges And Support Goal Accomplishment.
- Established Employment And Operations Policies And Procedures Guiding Practices, Behaviors And Decisions.
- System Of Continued Improvement That Better Meets Customer Needs (Speed, Quality And Service), And Improves Products And Labor Productivity.
- Clearly Defined Job Descriptions, Roles, Responsibilities, Duties And Tasks Performed By Each Employee.
- Highly Skilled Employees And Leaders Matching The Needs Of The Organization With Systems Of Continued Learning And Growth.
- Clearly Defined Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Necessary For Each Position.
- Skill And Training Needs Assessment Methods.
- Training Systems, Mentoring And On-The-Job Training Implementation.
- State Of The Art Processes And Techniques For The Following HR Functions:
- Recruiting, Selection, Hiring & New Employee Orientations
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits
- Performance Management And Assessment
- Employee Relations
- Training & Development
- Safety Programs And Worker’s Compensation Claims
- Personnel Records, Documentation & File Management
- Leave Programs Management
- Grievances, Corrective Actions And Terminations
- Management Coaching On Employment Practices, Corrective Actions & Employee Issues.
- Competent, Caring Leaders Who Coach And Guide Individuals And Teams Towards Desired Results And Behaviors.
- Training And Development Programs That Meet Organizational And People Objectives.