Why HR Service for Your HR, Compliance, and Benefits Outsourcing?
Making HR, Compliance and Benefits Administration Simple for our Clients and Providing Superior Service is Why we are in Business.
Are you aware of what laws apply to your organization, and are you at risk of lawsuits, fines, and penalties?
Human Resource Management (HRM) is a complex and specialized field that not only keeps you out of trouble but helps find, engage, and work with your greatest asset – your people. HR Service, Inc. provides highly trained and certified professionals and web-based tools to produce desired results at a much lower cost, in many instances, eliminating the need to hire full-time HR employees, or we partner with existing HR teams to help where it is needed. Get the peace of mind you deserve. We help with executive development, compensation plan administration, retirement planning, risk management, and training programs.
- Accurate and Timely Employment & Benefit Law Updates.
- Professional HR and Law Experts at your fingertips to call, email, or message.
- One-stop-shop for HR, ERISA Compliance & Benefits Administration.
- Hands-on – White Glove Service options or Web-based – do it yourself.
- HR Solutions, HR Support, HR Help Desk, Handbooks, Training, HR Audits & more.
- ERISA Compliance, SPD Wraps, 125 POPs, Employee Notices, Storage & Delivery Tools, HIPAA Toolkit, Summary of Material Modifications, and more.
- Benefits Administration – FSAs, HRAs, HSAs, COBRA, ACA Reporting & 5500 Reporting.
- HR Projects – Compensation, Handbooks, Supervisor Training, Recruiting, Performance Appraisals, Job Descriptions, Opinion Surveys, Audits, and more.
- State-of-the-art technology and solutions.
- ERISA documents reviewed by attorneys and have passed DOL audits.
Brokers, Payroll Providers, PEOs, CPA & Attorney’s
- Provide additional revenue source adding in value-added solutions.
- Helping you Attract and Retain Business.
Prospecting tool for you to conduct a benefit compliance assessment.
- Make you look good in the eyes of your clients.
- Partners receive back-end access to see and help clients with required documents, storage and delivery if desired.
- Provide guidance and expertise on compliance, benefits and HR.
- Special partner volume discounts.