Third-Party Benefits Administrators (TPAs) are prominent players in the health care industry and have the expertise and capability to administer all or a portion of the claims process. They are normally contracted by a health insurer or self-insuring companies to administer services, including claims administration, premium collection, enrollment, and other administrative activities. A hospital or provider organization desiring to set up its own health plan will often outsource certain responsibilities to a third-party administrator.
Third-party employee benefits administrators (TPA’s) are companies hired by insurers and self-insured employers to handle their workers’ compensation claims. TPA’s register with the state’s Department of Insurance, and their activities are regulated by the Division of Insurance Regulation (DIR). It is the adjuster for the third-party administrator who manages most of what happens on your workers’ compensation claim.
Most companies find a more suitable alternative is to use experienced Third Party Administration (TPA) solutions, like HR Service and B3PA. We come with high levels of knowledge and skill, which can come only from years of expertise in the claim administration industry. Our qualified experts process claims swiftly and accurately than most company’s internal claim departments can, and this makes us even more affordable in the long run.
No Headaches or Confusion
- We have the easiest fee structure in the industry.
State-of-the-Art Technology that Works with All Devices
- Our technology systems are available and work as they should. We do everything in our power to ensure you do not hear complaints from your clients. No more hearing complaints about their cards not working, or systems that are unavailable.
Dedicated Account Manager
- You have your dedicated account manager who has complete authority to make any updates and or changes. No more waiting for answers. Simple Solutions.
We Make Sure you Look Good!
- We do the work for our Brokers and make you look good. Plain and simple. White Label Brochures are also available for your clients.
Win New Business
- With our Benefits Compliance Assessment Tool. Free of Charge to all Brokers.
Integration with Insurance Providers
- Employee Navigator and Other Systems.