Third-party administrators (TPA’s) are companies hired by insurers and self-insured employers to handle their workers’ compensation claims. TPA’s register with the state’s Department of Insurance, and their activities regulated by the Division of Insurance Regulation (DIR). It is the adjuster for the third-party administrator who manages most of what happens on your workers’ compensation claim. Most companies find a more suitable alternative is to use experienced Third Party Administration TPA solutions. These organizations have levels of knowledge and skill, which can come only from years of expertise in the claims administration industry. Qualified experts process claims swiftly and accurately than most company’s internal claim departments can, and this makes them more affordable options in the long run.
We have the easiest fee structure in the industry
You have your dedicated account manager who has complete authority to make any updates and or changes. No more waiting for answers. Simple Solutions.
Our technology systems are available and work as they should. We do everything in our power to ensure you do not hear complaints from your clients. No more hearing complaints about their cards not working, or systems that are unavailable.
We do the work for our Brokers and make you look good. Plain and simple. White Label Brochures are also available for your clients.
No more worries about what your clients may think about your third party administrator. We have over 15 years of experience and you won’t hear complaints. We take care of your clients that they are part of our family..
Why Partner with HR Service for your TPA Solutions?
- We help you attract and retain clients with value added solutions & compliance.
- Provide your clients compliance and DOL audit ready peace of mind.
- Build your brand inserting your logo in our web-based solutions and monthly legal updates.
- Private label the entire ERISA eSolutions & HR eSolutions taking out our brand and contact information.
- Offer both do it yourself or we do it for you options.
- HR Service, Inc. is your one-stop provider for benefit compliance, HR and benefit administration.
- Assist with SPD Wraps, POPs, Employee Notices, SMMs, 5500 Reporting, ACA Reporting and more.
- Make benefit compliance simple with our web-based solutions and offer a white glove service where we do the work for your clients.