TPA Solutions - What is a TPA?
Third-party administrators (TPA’s) are companies hired by insurers and self-insured employers to handle their workers’ compensation claims. TPA’s register with the state’s Department of Insurance, and their activities regulated by the Division of Insurance Regulation (DIR). It is the adjuster for the third-party administrator who manages most of what happens on your workers’ compensation claim.
Most companies find a more suitable alternative is to use experienced Third Party Administration (TPA) solutions, like HR Service and B3PA. We come with high levels of knowledge and skill, which can come only from years of expertise in the claims administration industry. Our qualified experts process claims swiftly and accurately than most company’s internal claim departments can, and this makes us even more affordable in the long run.
Benefit Plans Offered
TPA Solutions - Broker Services That Set us Apart
We have the easiest fee structure in the industry
You have your dedicated account manager who has complete authority to make any updates and or changes. No more waiting for answers. Simple Solutions.
State-of-the-Art Technology that Works
with All Devices
Our technology systems are available and work as they should. We do everything in our power to ensure you do not hear complaints from your clients. No more hearing complaints about their cards not working, or systems that are unavailable.
We do the work for our Brokers and make you look good. Plain and simple. White Label Brochures are also available for your clients.
No more worries about what your clients may think about your third party administrator. We have over 15 years of experience and you won’t hear complaints. We take care of your clients that they are part of our family.
With our Benefits Compliance Assessment Tool. Free of Charge to all Brokers. Find out more by clicking here.
Employee Navigator and Other Systems
Why Partner with HR Service for your TPA Solutions?
- Broker Commissions – We Give Back!
- We help you attract and retain clients with value-added solutions & compliance.
- Provide your client’s compliance and DOL audit-ready peace of mind solutions.
- Assist you with building your brand by inserting your logo on web-based solutions and monthly legal updates and reports.
- Private label the entire ERISA eSolutions & HR eSolutions taking out our brand and contact information.
- We offer both do it yourself (DIY) or full-service options for flexibility and affordability.
- HR Service, Inc. is your one-stop provider for benefit compliance, HR and benefits administration.
- Assist with SPD Wraps, Section 125 POPs, Employee Notices, SMMs, 5500 Reporting, ACA Reporting and more.
- Making benefit compliance simple with our web-based solutions and offer a white-glove service where we do the work for your clients.
- Competitive pricing to ensure all can afford HR Management Solutions and Benefits Administration.
If referring clients to purchase services, give them the 4 digit partner key you receive after completing registration so they receive the 5% discount and are connected to you in the system.