- Our professional recruiters find the top candidates for any executive, licensed, or hourly position.
- We do the recruiting for you, providing you with the best candidates. We guarantee it.
- Our staff of highly trained recruiters is skilled in recruiting, networking, and selecting candidates that fit your hiring criteria and organizational needs.
- We will contact the gainfully employed individuals from targeted organizations, and other places that are hard for you to reach on your own.
- We recruit for both hourly and salary positions.
- There is a 30-day replacement guarantee if your employee doesn’t work out for any reason.
- Establish base pay guidelines that make sense, are competitive with the market, attract good people, and help control cost.
- Use the right kind of payment method to drive desired results and behaviors.
- Create incentive and bonus pay plans that help drive business strategy.
- Promotion and pay increase guidelines.
- Receive high-quality employee talent when you need it.
- You have the opportunity of choosing from pre-screened, highly- qualified candidates.
- Upon request, we can assist with interviewing questions and reference checks.
The best place to start for any job search or selection process is to define your hiring criteria clearly. Look at others who do the job well and ask, “What is it about them that makes them successful? What education, certificates, or degrees are needed, if any? What type and level of job experience do they need to possess, and how many years of experience are needed? What is the right pay range for this position to attract and retain the ideal candidate?”
Next, determine the critical success factors needed to be successful in the job, such as knowledge, skills, abilities, and personality traits. Part of hiring the right person is overall fit with the situation, company culture, team, and manager. It is critical to define the personality needed to fit the job and work environment best.
Proper job analysis and clearly defined job descriptions are useful tools to help in this process. Job description, at a minimum, should contain a job purpose summary, essential duties, and responsibilities, qualifications, and competencies. Also, you should clearly define non-negotiable’s; the critical job requirements everyone in this position must meet to be a trustworthy candidate.
For example, non-negotiable’s may include such things as the ability to lift 50 lbs. Regularly, to stand for long periods, work unusual shifts, work overtime, travel requirements, and so on.
Job Description Writing Service
With this service, we provide job descriptions for every position under your direction. Employees who perform the job, review the draft and submit to their reporting supervisor to make any needed adjustments. The result is a natural, compelling job description and serves as a valuable employment tool.