HR Service Inc. is a third-party benefits administrator with the experience, knowledge, and expertise to administer FSA or Flexible Spending Account plans. We provide comprehensive administration services to help your company meet compliance requirements. Third-party administrators provide daily administrative tasks and help ensure your account stays compliant with federal, state and local regulations.
- Enjoy significant tax savings with pre-tax deductible contributions and tax-free reimbursements for qualified plan expenses.
- Quickly and easily access funds using the prepaid benefits card at the point of sale, or request to have funds directly deposited to your bank account via online or mobile app.
- Reduce filing hassles and paperwork by using your prepaid benefits card.
- Enjoy secure access to accounts using a convenient consumer portal available 24/7/365.
- Manage “on the go” with an easy-to-use mobile app.
- File claims easily online (when required) and lets the system determine approval based on eligibility and availability of funds.
- Stay current on balances and actions required with automated email alerts, a convenient portal, and mobile home page messages.
The amount of your pay into an FSA will not count as taxable income so you will have immediate tax savings. A Flexible Spending Account allows reimbursement of qualifying out-of-pocket medical expenses. A Limited Purpose Medical FSA works with a qualified high deductible health plan (HDHP) and Health Savings Account (HSA).
A limited Flexible Spending Account only allows reimbursement for vision and dental expenses. A Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account allows reimbursement of dependent care expenses, such as daycare) incurred by eligible dependents. An FSA cannot provide a cumulative benefit to the employee beyond the plan year.