Employee Opinion Surveys and why you need them
Employee Opinion surveys are an integral part of improving your work culture. They allow you to make the necessary changes and improvements needed to promote positive opinions of the organization. The act of surveying your employees demonstrates management’s willingness to make positive changes aimed towards the needs of your staff. The survey’s combined with a desire to improve on behalf of management, promote a positive, healthy culture.
Get the opinion & truth from those who are supporting your business
The Opinion Survey Process
- Review of employee problems, challenges, concerns, and opportunities for improvement with recommended solutions to address them.
- Opinions assessment. Facilitation of employee task force defining root causes to problems and obtaining their involvement in solving challenges, if desired.
- Reports run for benefits, management, training, recognition, communications, teamwork, work environment, job, and other essential topics.
- Recommendations for employee relations improvement and best practices.
- We will evaluate your existing work environment, employment practices, and assess employee opinions in critical areas.
- Next, we devise a plan of action of which we teach you how to implement productively.
- Finally, we will help facilitate the resolution of moral challenges and help you implement solutions to create a positive, productive work environment.
Knowing this, how you treat your employees, as well as their perception, significantly impact overall business results, employee performance, effectiveness, morale, and turnover.
Value Added Service
In addition to the information that can be generated as a result of an employee survey, some organizations also choose to initiate strategic conversations with some employees to explore key issues in more depth. The hidden power of these conversations lies in the fact that they are not about data but about dialogue, and they tend to make employees feel valued. All employees need to understand that their employers will treat their opinions with dignity and respect.
To yield the most insightful responses, employers using this approach ask such questions as:
- What does it take to be successful here?
- If there is one roadblock between the organization’s ideal culture and the way it really is, what is it?
- Which of the corporate values speaks to you the most?
- Tell me about a time when you were especially proud to be associated with this organization.
Typing up some sort of compliance paper or something for our employees to read is not my specialty, but Deborah has helped me immensely on this. I love knowing that if I don’t know the answer to a question an employee or my boss has. I have someone and somewhere to go to get the answer. Having HR services and Deborah is peace of mind for me. Thank you for all of your hard work and help!!!